Check Mail Using Web Mail
Web mail is a web based mail client you can use on any browser to access all your email. Email is typically checked using a desktop mail application such as Outlook Express. cPanel includes both Horde and Squirrelmail as available web based mail clients.
- Find the email account you want to use to check mail via the web mail client in the "Current Accounts" table.
- Click on the icon in the Access Webmail column.
- When the page loads, enter the password associated with the email address you chose in Step 1 above.
- Click on the Login button.
- A new window will open stating that you are logged in as the email account you chose in Step 4 above. When the page loads, you will have the option to use either Horde or SquirrelMail as your web based email client.
To learn about the Horde web based email client, visit the web site at http://www.horde.org/.
To learn about the SquirrelMail web based email client, visit the web site at http://www.squirrelmail.org/.
Was this answer helpful?
Overview The email delivery route feature allows you to view how the mail server will...
Overview You can use the DNS File MX Entry Maintenance function to change where a domain's...
If you delete an email account, the system automatically deletes all email associated with...
Overview A mailing list can simplify sending messages to a large group of people. You can...
Overview Forwarders allow you to send a copy of all mail from one email address to...