When you register a domain name, it is registered to you for a certain number of years i.e., until its registration term expires. If you plan to continue using it beyond its Expiry Date, then you need to Renew it.
You can renew your domain name from your Control Panel by following the below mentioned process:
Login to your Control Panel and search for the domain name. Click here to learn how to accomplish this >>
Click on the Domain name in the search results to get to the Order details view.
Click on the Renew Service button, which will take you to the Renewal page.
On this page from the Dropdown Box select the numbers of years for which you wish to Renew this Domain Name.
Then proceed to pay for this service and the Renewal would be affected immediately.
If you wish to renew more than one domain name at a time, you may do so from the Renewal Management interface. Click here to know how to Renew Domain Names in Bulk >>
- A Renewal action, once completed, cannot be reversed. The only option would be deleting the domain name, in case the same is no longer required. Click here to know how a domain name can be deleted >>
- Customers: In case your domain name has been Locked/Suspended by Dinsol.Co.In, you will not be able to immediately renew your domain name. You need to contact our Support Team at http://helpdesk.dinsol.com to get this issue resolved.
- Resellers: You can Renew only those domain names which either do not have any lock or have been locked by you or your Customers. Domain names locked by Dinsol.Co.In cannot be Renewed by you.
Moreover, you can NOT renew domain names that are registered through your Sub-Resellers. From your Reseller Admin Control Panel, you can only renew domain names registered by your immediate Customers; for all other domain names, the Renew Service button in the Order details view would be disabled.
- .EU specific conditions:
The .EU Registry allows Renewal of a domain name for only one year. However, Dinsol.Co.In allows you to place a Renewal action for multiple years. If you choose to renew your .EU domain name for more than one year, then Dinsol.Co.In will Renew the domain name at its end for the number of years selected. You can be rest assured that once this one year term in completed, Dinsol.Co.In will Renew your domain name for a further year, until the renewal term you had requested ends.
- .UK specific conditions:
- At the earliest, a .UK domain name can be Renewed only six months before its expiry date.
- As per the .UK Registry regulations, .UK domain names can only be renewed for 2 years.