Download Raw Access Log Files (FTP)
Raw Access Logs (FTP) allow you to see who has accessed your site without the use of graphs, charts or other graphics. You can use the Raw Access Logs (FTP) menu to download files related to the any of the FTP accounts you have setup. This can be very useful when you need to see who is accessing your site quickly through FTP accounts.
Follow the instructions below to download Raw Access Log Files specifically for FTP accounts.
- Go to the "FTP Accounts" page in your cPanel control panel.
- When the page loads, scroll down to the "Raw Access Log Downloads Using FTP" section of the page.
- There will be a statement underneath the section title giving you instructions the username and password you need to use in order to download your raw access log files.
- Below the statement will be a list of various FTP raw access log files. Click on the link associated with the FTP raw access log files you want to download.
- Use the login information provided in Step 3 above to access your log files.
Was this answer helpful?
Overview You can modify the amount of disk space allocated to any of the available FTP...
Overview The cPanel Disk Usage Viewer allows you to see where the files are in your site...
Overview You can use this function to see who is currently logged into your site through...
Overview Backups allow you to download (to your computer) a zipped copy of either you...
Overview You can allow users to connect to your anonymous FTP directory without having a...