Change Disk Quota (E-mail)
You can modify the amount of disk space allocated to any email address. The amount allocated is represented in megabytes.
- Find the email account you want to use to change the disk quota in the "Current Accounts" table.
- Select the Change Quota option from the drop down menu in the "Functions" column.
- Enter the amount in megabytes in the "New Quota" text box.
- Click on the Change button.
- A confirmation statement will be shown:
- "The e-mail account EMAIL_ACCOUNT was successfully modified."
- Click on the Go Back button.
- When the page loads, the disk quota you modified will be displayed in the "Quota" column in the "Current Accounts" table.
Was this answer helpful?
Steps Find the email account you want to use to change the password in the "Current...
Overview You can use email filters to send messages to certain places depending on their...
If you delete an email account, the system automatically deletes all email associated with...
Overview Web mail is a web based mail client you can use on any browser to access all your...
Overview The email delivery route feature allows you to view how the mail server will...