Delete An E-mail Account
If you delete an email account, the system automatically deletes all email associated with the account. You will not be able to get the email back unless you have performed prior backups of the associated email account. However, you can temporarily "lock" the account by changing the password of the associated email account.
- Find the email account you want to delete in the "Current Accounts" table.
- Select the Delete option from the drop down menu in the "Functions" column.
- A confirmation statement will be shown:
- "Are you sure you wish to delete the e-mail account EMAIL_ACCOUNT?"
- Click on the Yes button.
- You will see a confirmation statement:
- "The e-mail account EMAIL_ACCOUNT was successfully deleted."
- Click on the Go Back button.
- When the page loads, the email account you deleted should no longer be listed in the "Current Accounts" table.
Was this answer helpful?
Forwarding a domain's email will override the default address for that domain. When the...
Overview SpamAssassin and SpamBox allow you to identify spam mail and flag it or prevent...
Overview BoxTrapper protects your Inbox from spam by forcing all people not on your white...
Overview You can modify the amount of disk space allocated to any email address. The...
Overview Web mail is a web based mail client you can use on any browser to access all your...